Mine Plan Engineer
Jakarta Selatan (Jakarta Raya), Jambi, Padang (Sumatera Barat)
Prepare short and long term mine plan (production and project).
- Controlling progress of short term mine - long term mine operation (weekly and daily)
- Actively contribute to positive teamwork by communicate openly and honestly at all times
- Contribute to the development of long term schedules for integration into shorter mine plans for utilisation at Mining Operation by utilising Mine Planning & Sequencing software.
- Optimise mining sequences to suit site conditions and types of equipment utilized,
- Highlight and coordinate drawings required for Mine Operations support.
- Monitor pit progress according to mine plan strategies and schedules and regularly update the topography to ensure it reflects actual site conditions
- Provide the necessary parameters needed by the mining operations on a continuous feedback basis to enable short term control to achieve the long term mine plan
- Reconcile actual production results to budgeted results for formal reconciliation requirements on a monthly, quarterly & annual basis
- Focus on operational excellence improvement in process flow result, both in direct and indirect benefits to the operation
- Implement continuous improvement initiatives to the project sites regarding to mine sequence and ensure they are incorporated into Petrosea management system and procedures
- Maintain a strong capability in the mine sequencing software and ensure that staff are similarly up to date with their skills
- Providing technical advice and services to support production activities and reporting
- 3 Full-Time position(s) are available.
- Bachelor degree in Mine Engineering or Geology from a reputable University
- Minimum 2 years experience in Mineral Operation Project
- Experienced in mine planning and able to present projects comprehensively
- Understanding in mining operation like Overburden and Iron Ore Getting, Drilling and Blasting, Fleet Management, Heavy Equipment and Supporting, understanding in Cost Analysis, Material and Transportation/Iron ore Handling System
- Possess excellent computer skill and familiar with Mining software such as Surpac or Datamine
- Having minimum POP Certification is Preferably
- Highly motivated, have good communication and interpersonal skills, honest, negotiation skills, good analytical skills, team player, well organized
- Able to work independently as well as in team, and under pressure