Recruitment & Training Supervisor
- Establishes recruiting requirements by studying organization plans and objectives
- Builds applicant sources by researching and contacting community services, colleges, employment agencies, recruiters, media, and internet sites; providing organization information, opportunities, and benefits; making presentations; maintaining rapport.
- Determines applicant requirements by studying job description and job qualifications.
- Attracts applicants by placing job advertisements; contacting recruiters, using newsgroups and job sites.
- Determines applicant qualifications by interviewing applicants; analyzing responses; verifying references; comparing qualifications to job requirements.
- Arranges management interviews by coordinating schedules; arranges travel, lodging, and meals; escorting applicant to interviews; arranging community tours.
- Evaluates applicants by discussing job requirements and applicant qualifications with managers; interviewing applicants on consistent set of qualifications.
- Manages intern program by conducting orientations; scheduling rotations and assignments; monitoring intern job contributions; coaching interns; advising managers on training and coaching.
- Plans and conducts training for every department
- Prepares questionnaire to evaluate the trainee comprehension on the training
- Schedules performance appraisal to be reviewed by HOD
- Prepares letter of offer, new contract or contract renewal agreement
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor in Psychology / English Literature
- Having experience min. 1 year in Recruitment or Training.
- Knowledge about Psychological Assessment Tools.
- Attractive personality, good communication skills, and people oriented
- Well groomed and confident.
- Computer literate and good English skills
- Having experience in hospitality industry will be an advantage