HR Manager for site Operation -Makassar & Bandung
Barry Callebaut Indonesia is a European Global company, world biggest producer of
Cocoa & Chocolate manufacturing expanding in Indonesia. Our new factory is
located in South Sulawesi Makassar and in Bandung. Currently we are looking for HR Manager for our plant in Makassar and Bandung(junior level) , offering a dynamic and challenging environment with realistic chances for growth.
JOB PURPOSE :
Responsible for day
today HR Operation including recruitment, training and development, personnel
administration(payroll, leave and medical control ), General affair function such like
transportation, canteen, Clinic, license, handling expatriate, manpower
relation, industrial relation, and ensure consistency of HR Operations strategy
support by regional HR of Indonesia , to maintain good relationship with the
employees union. Accelerate the operations business process to provide
pro-active, results-oriented HR service to the organization. Lead and manage HR
services to ensure plan and executions are supporting HR business directions
and also comply with regional directions. You will fully support by regional HR
Manager Indonesia and also back office manager in the plant.
B. TASKS & RESPONSIBILITIES :
- Lead transformation of the HR day to day
operations by adopting the Global model, for short, medium and long term.
- Development of HR Operations governance
strategy, and monitoring the
implementation with good support from the HR regional services.
- Provide high quality leadership to the HR
Operations Unit to ensure an efficient and effective service is delivered
to the business.
- Enhance and/or develop and implement the HRSS
to improve the overall operation and effectiveness of the organization. In
particular, ensure the HRIS database provides timely and accurate
- Clearly define responsibilities and
accountabilities of HR Operations team
- Build strong and valuable relationships with
internal & external stakeholders which contribute to the overall
success of the business objectives.
- Work and report to the Senior HR Manager
Indonesia and back office in Makassar.
S1 or S2 degree or equivalent, in human
resources management, business administration or related studies
- Hands on full spectrum of human resources
knowledge will be an advantage
- High performance standards are achieved
- 5 years experiences as HR Generalist
- Ms Office literacy and fluent in English
language is a must
- Passionate and customer service oriented
- Able to show good cooperation amongst top team
- Good interpersonal skills